The Talent Acquisition Manager (Contract) is responsible for full cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews and making offers. The Talent Acquisition Manager will also support Talent Operations including job descriptions, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) oversight, talent analytics and recruiting budget. This is a full-time onsite role based in our Redwood City, CA location.
Reports to Head of Human Resources
Location Redwood City, CA
· Partner with hiring managers to deeply understand hiring needs and help to strategize best recruiting efforts
· Manage full cycle recruiting for all critical openings
· Foster long-term relationships with high-caliber talent and build the best network of candidates for our teams
· Become an expert on Karius and speak to candidates about our technology/science, positions, and company culture
· Create a seamless and efficient candidate experience that results in a positive impression of Karius, regardless of the outcome
· Coordinate travel arrangements and logistics for on-site interview candidates
· Be responsible for curating relationships with contingent or retained search engagements
· Develop and manage the employment brand and presence through social media and other avenues.
· Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS); suggests alternate recruiting methods as appropriate.
Travel: Not required
Subject to extended periods of sitting and/or standing, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels. Work is generally performed in an office, lab or clinical environment
· Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree(s) (MBA, MEd, PhD) preferred
· Minimum of 5+ years of recruiting experience, preferred
· Diagnostics or life sciences industry and technical recruiting, preferred
· Proven negotiation and mediation skills. Ability to overcome obstacles to cooperation and to foster harmonious relations
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Well-developed problem-solving skills combined with experience working in a consultative manner in a positive and collaborative fashion
· Adept at managing external service providers to meet objectives and budgets
· Possesses a sense of urgency; identifies challenges and problems and takes the initiative to identify solutions
· Role model for understanding and describing Karius culture and values